cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OKK4 valuation variant strategy not working!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I create a new valuation variant strategy and put valuation strategy as 'Price from puchasing Info Record'. Then I create a new costing variant and assign the valuation variant into it. However when I run CK11N using the new costing variant, it is not retrieving price from purchasing info record and giving me zero price in it. I confirm that I got maintain the price in purchasing info record for each material number.

Kindly give me some solution on why I did wrong and the price is not captured from price from purchasing info record.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after executing CK11N, go to "Extras / Log". Check if there are messages regarding the valuation of the materials with info record prices.

best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian,

I am getting this error No price could be determined for 'material/batch 10000146/ plant 1000'.

I feel weird that if I am using the existing costing variant which got condition price from purchase info record and moving price, the price from purchase info record is showing out. However when I created new costing variant and valuation variant then try to run it in CK11n, the price from purchase info record is not being captured.

What is the condition to run CK11n? Do we need to have production run in the system then only can have result?

I try to check in OPL1, i am guessing whether the problem is coming from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any guru out there know my problems? Point will be awarded accordingly if is helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you try to search SAPNET using "CK11N" and "inforecord" as search terms?

Assuming your customizing/master data is correct, there are some notes dealing with this case (eg 565233, 552486 point 8,...)

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian,

I am using ECC6 and after searching for the sapnotes that you are mentioning, I still cant find the solution. Do you still have any solutions that you can give to me?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Anyone face that problem before?

Looking forward for some tips and hints.