cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Default Appraisal Template in MSS Performance Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

How can we default a certain Appraisal Template in MSS Performance Management Status Overview. We currently have

Appriasal Templatate I ( Used in 2008)

Appriasal Templatate II ( Used in 2009)

Appriasal Templatate III ( Used in 2010)

In the drodpwn in MSS, it is showing us in the Ascending Order. Default one is always the first one (Appraisla Template I). Since it is year 2010, we want to default it to Appriasal Template III OR is there a way to sort them?

Appreciate your help.

Sujatha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

chetan13
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Good Day.

In standard, there is no any possibility to default an specif value for the template there. The values  for the template are sorted in alphabetical order by default and the first value with be displayed there.

Thanks & Best Regards

Chris_Thomas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am struggling with a similar issue.  Hav eyou been able to resolve ?

Chris Thomas

chetan13
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Good Day.

In standard, there is no any possibility to default an specif value for the template there. The values  for the template are sorted in alphabetical order by default and the first value with be displayed there.

Thanks & Best Regards

Chris_Thomas
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Chetan -  I have created a second  template in a second category group. ( I posted this in SDN too)...   I can't get the second template to show up in the drop down list of templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please let me know the solution, as I am facing similar problem.

~~~Ganesh Kumar Karnati

chetan13
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Good Day.

Thanks & Best Regards