cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connector Lines Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just noticed that the black lines connecting our Org Chart boxes are missing in all views in our QA environment. Does anyone know how to restore these? I need to do some before and after shots of upcoming changes and want these in the shots so it will be consistent. Thanks in advance for any help!

Zajebiscie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zajebiscie,

Are there any conditions when you do this (ie using zoom or a particular style)? Have you changed any of the style configuration?

I assume that your DEV and QA environments are identical, with exception of SAP/DB/security connection data?

Kind regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zaj

Please also note that IE browsers also have zoom settings that may possibly affect the connector lines. The zoom drop down is on the statu bar bottom right of the browser. (IE 7).

You may also try to launch the application in firefox to see if the connector lines are back.

Some server environment have strict rules with the NTFS security. The connector lines are stored in rootfolder\images\chart, gridsize 5 and gridsize 10 subfolders. You might try to give everyone full access to these subfolder AND image files to see if the lines are generated properly.

Thanks

Andrew

Answers (0)