cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Allocation in OM17

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am new to APO GATP.We have implemented GATP Basic methods product availabilty check and allocation check in our project.

When i run OM17 for product allocations we are getting following inconsistencies:

000 Shortage of incoming orders quantity @5F\QNo long text exists@ ZCS_S999 32oyIy8a043X0000meaTaW 12.04.2010 18.04.2010 0 0 1,222 1,222

When i run correct inconsistencies , inconsistencies are not getting removed.following message is prompting:

Message Number: /SAPAPO/OM_SYNC082

Diagnosis

The incoming orders quantity in liveCache could not be adjusted using product allocation assignment. This can have a number of causes. Check the following causes and try again:

Procedure

Check:

If the planning area to be adjusted is locked

If the time series are initialized (after liveCache has been initialized)

If all characteristics combinations exist in the planning area

1)What is the problem and why i am getting this error message?

2) How to remove or resolve the above inconsistency?

Regards

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vicky,

Could you check in sm12 transaction whether is there any

lock created

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Check on the following:-

1) Check whether if the allocation group is used in several product allocation steps.

2) Check the product allocation procedure is maintained correctly

3) Check whether any lock created in planning area

4) Check whether the planning area is initialised

5) Run /SAPAPO/TSCONS and check for any errors

6) Run /SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKUSG and look for any errors

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil

Thanks for your reply.

When i run OM17 for product allocations we are getting following inconsistencies:

000 Shortage of incoming orders quantity @5F\QNo long text exists@ ZCS_S999 32oyIy8a043X0000meaTaW 12.04.2010 18.04.2010 0 0 1,222 1,222

1) Based on the planning object number(32oyIy8a043X0000meaTaW) from om17, i went to the transaction /SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKCHAR - Characteristic Combinations and i dont find the characteristic value combination of the Planning Object Number.

2) I ran the transaction /SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKUSG - Product Allocation Assignment Check based on the product allocation group and planning object number (32oyIy8a043X0000meaTaW ) with Assignment w/o order quantity i found it with red lght.

1) Check whether if the allocation group is used in several product allocation steps. (We are using only single product allocation step )

2) Check the product allocation procedure is maintained correctly( Yes its maintained correctly)

3) Check whether any lock created in planning area(How and where to check this )

4) Check whether the planning area is initialised(yes Planning area is intialized )

5) Run /SAPAPO/TSCONS and check for any errors(No errors)

(I ran the transaction /SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKUSG - Product Allocation Assignment Check based on the product allocation group and planning object number (32oyIy8a043X0000meaTaW ) with Assignment w/o order quantity i found planning object number with red colour.I dont understand what need to done in this transaction. I tried to delete but Delete option is greyed Out)

What would be the reason for this error?

How to resolve this inconsistency?

Regards

Vicky

Edited by: vicky999 on Jun 24, 2010 4:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vicky

Did you delete Incoming Order Qty or Allocation Qty fro Planning book?If so you will get inconsistencies.

(I ran the transaction /SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKUSG - Product Allocation Assignment Check based on the product allocation group and planning object number (32oyIy8a043X0000meaTaW ) with Assignment w/o order quantity i found planning object number with red colour.I dont understand what need to done in this transaction. I tried to delete but Delete option is greyed Out)

If i understand your requirment Run /SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKUSG as mentioned by senthil, see if there are any errors.

If you notice any errors, select the error and select merge product allocation assignment and execute.

Please confirm and close this thread if your issue got ressolved.

Regards