cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control using payment cards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My client is a Web based type client, where you order for the goods and pay through your credit card. the issue which iam facing is, i create a sales order and it gets authorised with the card details, when i create a credit memo with the sales order as reference, the credit card details are copied from the sales order to the Credit memo request. but when i create a debit memo request with sales order as reference the card details are not copied. i checked the copy control they are all perfect for both the document types.

thanks & Regards

Vignesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vignesh,

The copying of credit cards from a source document to a target document is NOT standard in SAP. In fact, there is typically a warning message shown indicating that there were credit card details on the source document but they will NOT be copied onto the target document.

As suggested by Eduardo, it may be that some custom code has been added to the copy control routines. This is also where the warning message mentioned above is located. However, it may also be that the code has been added into USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK in INCLUDE MV45AFZZ and that you may need to debug and modify it there.

Regards,

Eric Bushman

Paymetric

www.paymetric.com

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the VOFM copy subroutine is the same in the copy control, check in the coding of this VOFM if there any conditional clause (IF/ENDIF) for the field of payment card.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo