cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find a complete list of WEBGUI parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We're setting-up access to our ERP system via a Portal. We're using the integrated ITS in ERP via SAPGUI for HTML in the portal.

There are several parameters we've found to help adjust the look and behavior of the HTML GUI thru notes and the various help pages like (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/54/4d9993c6592941a407313a6763575c/frameset.htm)

We'd like to get a complete list of the availble parameters than can be configured for the "/default_host/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui" service. We can only find some pieces here and some pieces there.

Is there a place to find a consolidated list of all the available parameter functions?

Thanks very much!

Tim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Iván,

Thanks. These parameters, from what I can see are not 'valid' for the ITS release we're running. (We're on NW 7.01 with kernel patch 97 at the moment).

The integrated ITS switches for the webgui as well as other ICF services are scattered and not consolidated. Still working on gathering a list of possible items.

Thanks!

Tim

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

There is no such a consolidated list of parameters (unfortunately).

Even if you pick a few parameters from the SAP Help Portal you have mentioned, e.g. ~client, ~language, they are obsolete in the Integrated ITS.

I would recommend to search for SAP notes for a given parameter. The complete list, however, I am afraid that you will not find.

All the best,

Cristiano