cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Seeburger acknowledgement mappings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to configure 850 Orders Inbound scenario and i did the configuration as explained in blog.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/15113. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

For testing I am creating file for 997 ack message.

My scenario is working correctly but it is giving following error in Seeburger std ack and 997 mappjng

Cannot create target element /LIST/S_ISA/S_GS/S_ST/S_AK9.

I checked the payload generated by Seeburger modules and found that the segment Funcitonal Group Trailer was missing which was why this mapping was failing. This segment is optional in Seeburger Std ack mapping while its mandatory in 997 message. It describes about Number of Transaction sets received.

any idea why this is not getting generated by standard Seeburger modules?

Thanks in advance.

regards

rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Identified missing segments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error will usually occur..if the file parsed by the seeburger is not valid...i.e not a file with a valid payload..

you can check the logs by enabling the parameter of BIC module..and can check the reason behind the failure of the message..for more accurate details..

gud luck..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The problem was resolved when I compared the outputs of one of the outbound scenario files that we were generating and the one which was coming in.

You guessed right it was due to missing trailer segment in inbound message. However, the Seeburger modules should have given some logical warnings or errors :).

regards

rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Not sure if you are still stuck with it. However you can always turn this node off if you don't need it that will resolve the error. And the best way to find out if you need it is have a look at the current 997 being exchanged and see if this node is getting used. From my experience most of the time it is not.

regards