cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Of Fixed Assets from SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I would like to know if it is possible to sale fixed assets from SD without creating a delivery document i.e. by without bringing the material/equipment in finished goods or scrap storage location and ulimately bill the same.

This requirement is for Sales Tax purposes as Billing from SD and its number range has to be fixed and the sequence of the number range has to be stirctly followed.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Many times this topic was discussed. Please check one such thread

[Sales Order For Asset Sale|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you can do is create a non valuated material for individual asset in the material master using the material type. And I will suggest to check with your MM team and they will be able to give you appropriate material type. Create the assets as a material using the new material type (non valuated materials).

Using 501 mvmt type you can directly create your inventory for this asset.

Or what you can do is, you create your asset as a finished goods and then take inventory of the same.

This will also be useful even. when you intend to sell the asset.

Hope it can assist you in undestanding.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash!

Thanks for the prompt reply.

As for bringing the asset in the finished goods storage loc.; the requirement is not to record Cost of Goods Sold for the Fixed Assets.

Any ideas?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do a order related billing, create billing with reference to Sales order.

Where you process cycle can be:

OR - F1

where,

I Cat - TAX: Non-stock Item

Sch Line Cat - CX No inventory mgmt

Maintain your account determination in VKOA, i.e., there provide different GL to your Acc Key, based on your requirement.

Hope it can assist you in understanding.

Thanks & Regards

JP