cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan query of BI content shows wrong values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

at the TA STWB_INFO I can see a testplan ABC with 1 OK-result, 1Error-result and 3 "no-results".

The multi-provider 0SM_TWB_M is activated from the BI-content and its infocube 0SM_TWB is filled with data (as I can see at the sucessfull request status for the last requests for this cube TA RSA1).

However, when excecuting the query 0TWB_TESTPLAN_STATUS to see the results for the testplan ABC I see different results than in the TA STWB_INFO (only 1 OK-rseult and 3 no-results, the error is missing.)

Any help on this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I managed to access the work centre, I didnt have the correct roles assigned initially. I am now trying to schedule the extraction and I get the following error 'Content Activation Log

Log for Setup ID 20100813143454

20100813 143454[ERROR ]: Current Status: ERROR

20100813 143454[INFO ]: Job CCMS_BI_SETUP successfully scheduled

20100813 143455[ERROR ]: Incorrect system setting: standard transport is active

20100813 143455[ERROR ]: Change system settings or set user parameters RSOISCONTENTSYSTEM and RSOSTANDARDCTOACTIVE

20100813 143455[ERROR ]: Prerequisites check failed

20100813 143454[ERROR ]: Jobname/count: CCMS_BI_SETUP 14324400

20100813 143454[ERROR ]: Jobname/count: CCMS_BI_SETUP 14345400

20100813 143454[ERROR ]: Jobname/count: CCMS_BI_SETUP 14370500"

Any idea what I need to set these user parameters to?

Many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rue,

take a look at the job log in SM37.

It might be another role issue. If it is, then the log an SM37 includes roles you need to execute the setup.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I have checked log via SM37 and there is no error but the extraction is not happening. Could you possibly provide me with a step by step guide on the setup procedure, my BI is external to the Solution Manager system and I am suspecting the settings might not be correct for enabling testing workbench extraction. I tried to look on SAP marketplace but I can't find the guide.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Rue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved.

Copied the existing query and changed the output columns.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I am trying to find the datasource for the SolMan CUBE 0SM_TWB in my enviroment but cannot find it. Can you please advise the datasource you are using so that I can activate it in our enviroment.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rue,

afaik, the data loading is done via the Extractor Framework (EFWK). You can setup this job at the TA "solman_workcenter", at the settings for the test management (you can set the time for a daily data load).

The actual job runs once a minute (see TA SM37 for the job "EFWK Resource Manager").

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. I have tried to run transaction solman_workcenter and I get error 'You are not assigned to a Work Center'. How can I setup the work center?

Many thanks in advance.