cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS : Automatic settlement rules generation on networks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I use a standard projet structure (project definition , WBS, elements, networks and activities). The settlement rules are automatically generated from project definition on the WBS element and I active the status SETC on WBS element by the CJB1 transaction.

When I create a new project (for exemple from a template), the system demand to complete the settlement rules for each network (I think it is a standard comportement).

My problem is that the company works with big projects (~100 networks per project).

Exist there a solution to make an automatic heritage/generation of the WBS element settlement rules(parent) on the network (child) ? And so not to have to inform all the rules in the creation of the projects (template) -(100 following screen appears)?

Thanks a lot for your assistance.

herieric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just Explore option of Settlement stretgy for Netwrok for automatick settlemetn rule generation.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

Thanks for your answer.

I've customize a strategie for determining settlement rules from a WBS element to a network with " Copy settlement rule

of the WBS element" and "Copy settlement rule of the project definition" and affect it to the network type but the settlement rules are not copied on the networks.

Thanks for you help.

herieric

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

in opuv maintain the strategy 01 and default rule as PS1.

regards,