cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM in 5 system landscape.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured 5 system workflow for ChaRM . the difficulty that i am facing is.

once after moving from dev- QA1 when i reset into development and again move to QA1 without making any changes,

in the second time it imports the changes to QA2. similarly the same is happening for QA3.

in Action, we are giving as import test only. how will the system recognize it is the first quality or second quality system.

and also the logon to system takes to the latest test system suppose iam in QA3 and reseting into development, in the subsequent steps logon to system takes me to QA3 inly(since we have given status attribute as test system the latest test system is taken).

i could understand why it is happening. but dunno how to rectify this.

kindly advice in this regard.

Thanks,

Subhashini.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Subhashini

answer to your question in this thread:

Hope this helps

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

Thanks for the reply.

we r using copy of SDHF only.

i have given test system and maintained the sequence also. but when we reset status to in development and create a new request the sequence is followed.

but without making a change and just move on next status the logon to system takes to the latest test system.

and import happens for the subsequent system.

kindly guide where am i missing the configuration.

Thanks,

Subhashini.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this happening for your urgt. correction as well?

Check your TMS again, if the route is defined properly (Check if there is any simultaneous import).

Open your Maintenance Cycle in SCMA and check the takslist in sequence. Check if the sequence is as per your expectation/requirement.

Check if "Make Settings for Change Transaction Types" under Change Transaction types can help you.

Especially check if 'Type' and 'Sequence' under "Specify status attributes" Can help you.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu