cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual Budget Exceeded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing this problem in asset accounting when trying to transfer an asset from one company code to the other or within company codes. The system is giving me the following error message:

Annual budget exceeded by 86,206.90 ZMK (FM CB Availability Control) for document item 00001

Message no. FMAVC005

Diagnosis

The annual budget is exceeded by 86,206.90 ZMK (FM CB Availability Control) for the document item 00001. Budget control on outgoing amounts ( ceiling type Expenditures) raised this message for the following combination of availability control ledger, fiscal year (and if applicable, year of cash effectivity) and control object:

9I/2010/1009010/510501/311701

I understand when transferring an asset which has already been capitalised there is no need for a budget in the receiving company code.

Kindly help.

Regards

Tatenda.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transfer of assets creates FI document, and therefore FM doucment is expected as well. Now, if your derivation strategy does not have special treatment of such postings (by deviating them to dummy commitment item, for example), then you can expect having budget control problems.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli, you were very helpful,

Regards

Tatenda