cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we Hide/Gray out Edit button in RFx Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guruzzz...

I have a requirement, where i have to disable or hide the Edit button in RFx depending on document status. I am new to this SRM do we have any option to do this ( i heard dynamic control class etc.. not sure). I am working in SRM 7.0.

Thanks and Regards

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

To CUF use the BADI BBP_CUF_BADI_2

To standard field use the badi BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI

Rgs,

Pedro Marques

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction SPRO: SRM Server -> Cross appliation basic settings -> Extensions and field controls (personalization) -> control actions. First select "display standard metadata table for actions on header level". Locate the following entries:

EDIT DISPLAY BUS2200 /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DYN_MDA_HD_RFQ EDIT

EDIT EDIT BUS2200 /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DYN_MDA_HD_RFQ EDIT

The bolded font is the class and method you should enhance accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Similarly i was having one more question, according to status of the particular RFx i want to hide some table columns like in Response and Awards Screen-->> Response Activity TAB I want to hide columns COMPANY NAME and BIDDER NAME . How can i achieve it

Edited by: Sreenivasa L on Jun 24, 2010 10:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You'd have to locate the proper WebDynpro component and View information by positioning your mouse on the screen element, such as the column, and right click. On the context menu, select "More Field Help". There you should have -

General Information About the Application and Component 
Application: /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF 
Web Dynpro Component: /SAPSRM/WDC_AODC_BEV_ACT 
Window Information: IV_L_FPC_CA_DETAILS 
View Information: V_BID_ACTIVITY 
Configuration ID: /SAPSRM/WDCC_AODC_BEV_ACT_RFQ 

Then launch SE80, find the view and enhance it by removing those columns you don't want to have.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you...

Is there any means to control the display of selected columns. Like status published : Hide them else display them.

Thanks

Sreeni

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to add logic to the hide/show of UI elements, then you would have to enhance more. One option is to add a context attribute that is controling the visibility of the UI element. Bind the "visible" attribute of the element to the context. Then enhance the logic in the WDDOINIT or WDVIEWMODIFY methods of the view which sets the value of the new context element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you bit elaborate... am bit new so not able to get what you have suggested

Thanks

Sreeni

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two key elements in my response to you that need understanding:

1. WebDynrpo ABAP programming

2. Extension and Enhancement Framework

There are a lot of relevant material in SAP Help portal that you could turn to for both.

In addition, a correction to my previous response:

WDMODIFYVIEW method -> WDDOMODIFYVIEW method