cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User not able to see workitem in his inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue is that user is not able to see the workitem in his inbox. I have checked in SWi5, the workitem is there in his inbox.

I have checked the FM 'RH_LOCAL_INBOX_GET', the user has the workitem in his inbox, still the user is complaining that he is not getting the workitem in his inbox.

Workitem is there in the inbox of user from April 28,2010. Dead line for that workitem was reached on May 05,2010. So, what I have done is I have forwarded the workitem to the user inbox again. (Please let me know whether it is correct or not to forward workitem to user inbox again once the dead line was reached).

Question's which I have :

1. How can we check whether the woritem is present in the user inbox or not via PORTAL. Is there any FM or tcocde to check in webdynpro. I am asking this because as I am able to see the workitem in user inbox via GUI.(We dont have acccess to check the users inbox in prodcution via portal)

2. What wil happen if we execute the woritem via SWI1, will that workitem status gets completed?

Regards

Lokesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

SRM Version : SRM 6

Yes we use portal UWL.

This is happening only for one workitem I guess(99% it is sure)

Both the deadlines has been reached for the workitem... Requested end , Latest end.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the workitem status. I think it is not ready or in process status because the latest end has been reached.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/a6/9bacab5f2c11d194a40000e82dec10/frameset.htm

Regards,

Masa

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Which basis SP you have?

Please check/apply the following note 1308276 : WF: Forwarded work items are not displayed in the inbox

Thanks,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

The workitem is in READY Status.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your SRM Version?

Do you use Portal UWL?

Does it happen for only specific user or specific workitem?

Which deadline has been reached? Requested end or latest end?

Regards,

Masa