cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I'm having a strange situation in our plant. Total replenishment lead time of own-produced part ABC is 10 workdays. But when I create a sales order with 10 pieces of ABC, I always get a scheduled line in 60 calendar days at availability check - saying today (23.06.2010) I create an order and requested delivery date is 20.07.2010, I will get a confirmed delivery on 23.08.2010. I have tried several kinds of material - even newly created one - and they are all the same. But this problem just happens in our plant not the others. I cannot see where I'm getting the problem. Can someone please help? Thanks in advance.

yu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for your replies. I have already checked the RLT in MRP3 tab at least 10 times - it was good. And I do notice when I make availability check, the scope of list considers everything that need to be considered. But I still think there is something tricky in customizing because I don't see the problem in other plants.

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

1. Please check the cusotmizing in OVZ9. Is "check without RLT" flagged?

2. Please check the material master data. MRP 3 tab -> Tot. repl. lead time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For in-house production, the system checks whether the total lead time is maintained in the material master (MRP 2 view). This is the estimated production time for a material, including all production levels from raw material procurement to final assembly.

So, pls. check your material with your plant in MM0 transactions.

Regards,

Siva