Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

i have idea to create test with material but not without material

how to assign plan to stab study if i m using stability study without material

one more thing i want to assign different characteristics for different storage condition is it possible if yes then how can i assign different plan to different condition or different inspection criteria to different storage condition

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to assign plan to stab study if i m using stability study without material

You can create plan without material

one more thing i want to assign different characteristics for different storage condition is it possible if yes then how can i assign different plan to different condition or different inspection criteria to different storage condition

I hope you are aware of t code QST09 --->maintain building block for stability study

here for each storage condition enter the group & group counter for task list type Q.What you can do is create the different gr counter with same group.

When system asks for additional storage condition from QM02 , add your gr & gr ctr for new storage condition.

I hope you have explored enough to understand this.....!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks its work

would u plz tell me whats the use of making building blocks it would not work if i only make plan with diff groups for same material ????

also after scheduling lot will automatically created on call date or i have to manually release it????? any option to call it automatically on call date

Former Member
0 Kudos

would u plz tell me whats the use of making building blocks it would not work if i only make plan with diff groups for same material ????

yes.....Then you have to create different building blocks for different storage Condition.

So as you rightly said it will only work for single storage condition---->group combination.

Also after scheduling lot will automatically created on call date or i have to manually release it????? any option to call it automatically on call date

When you "start test schedule" the depending upon the cycle system will automatically create lot.You need not to create it manually.

If manually you want its only possible through 1601("manual creation of inspection lot for storage condition"