cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I transfer material rom one plant to another.I want know from which plant the material has to been transferred to which plant.Where i can see?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are many reports.

E.g. MB51,MB03 etc.

Cheers,

Satish Purandare

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check on

MB51, MB5B

pherasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Gurus,

> I transfer material rom one plant to another.I want know from which plant the material has to been transferred to which plant.Where i can see?

MB51 is the best report to track your requirement. You can pull this report through movements, to just see your requirements, now in this report you will see two colors, one in pink, meaning its outward movement, one in green meaning inward movement,

so in case of plant to plant with two steps, you can see can see besides your plant movement 303, in pink, meaning material is leaving this plant, and in other line 305 movement and in green, meaning is received at this plant.

MIGO display can also help you see the records, one material document at a time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through MB51

through Movement type or else with plants you can see the supplying /receing plant.

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

better to run tcode MIgo , > Action (Select Display) > Material Document > Enter Material document No.

Than Click on Detail Data Screen > Where Tab You can In Details From which plant you have issued material and Which For Plant material has been Transferred.