Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

send customer account statement via email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Good day.

Currently we are using customized program to generate the customer statement and print on pre-printed form and post it to our customers. Want to ask, is there anyway that we can send it via email? or any method that we can export the statement to other format and send it via email?

Our system version is 4.0B.

Thank you.

Regards

Christina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with ABAP'er in developing a Z programme by using the following tables

bsid, kna1, toa_dara, "SAP ArchiveLink structure of a DARA line, arc_params, "ImageLink structure, somlreci1.

From functional side please Maintain the Email Id in the customer master Data - in General Data and send it to the customer.Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ramaswamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below with your ABAP'er considering the version your are using and we were doing the same in ECC 6.0.

As you mentioned you have a custom program to generate customer statement.

1. Ask the ABAP'er to convert it into the format you require (PDF/EXCEL/HTML, etc.) to send this as an attachment.

2. Give him the standard mail body text (as a covering letter) .

3. Maintain the Email Id in the customer master Data - in General Data and send it to the customer.

4. ABAP'er / Basis guy will need to do some setting for external mail sending.

Regards,

Kiran Yelamarthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

Thank you for your useful information.

We don't have any ABAPER or Basis guy to help on this, any ABAPER or Basis experts can give me some advises and guidelines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use T.Code FD10n for Customer Statement.

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ritu,

I tried tcode FD10N, unknow tcode as well. Any advise?

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

1. Please enter the value for bank statement field under correspondence tab for company code data of customer/vendor.

2. Generate correspondence from FBL5N/FBL1N report.

Inside FBL5NEnvironment-Correspondence---Request.

3. Next go to F.27, give the required inputs and generate the statements. You can find these statements in SP01 transaction.

You can download this data.

Rgds

Murali. N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

FBL5N & FBL1N are tcodes?? I tried both tcodes but they are "unknown tcode", any idea? Could it be because our system version? We are still using 4.0B. Please advise

We are generating customer statement via a customized "z" program. The program will extract data from system and we print it on pre-printed form (which has our company logo,letter head). Tcode F.27 is to generate periodic account statement, we already has our own customer program to generate the statement.

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

O.K. Do one thing.

Execute Customer/Vendor line item display report and proceed as per the instructions given by me in previous post.