Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

IE01 - New Tab Addition ( SAPLITO0 - New Screen addition) ?

Hi Experts

I have to add an additional TAB to the IE01 Tcode tabs. SAPLITO0 is the program residing in the back end.

User exits - IEQM0003 and ITOB0001 and their screens were already used by other additional tabs.

Now we have one more additional tab to be created.. I am a functional Consultant.

Please guide me how to achieve this functionality..

Thanks

Meenakshi.N

Former Member
Former Member replied

hi,

You can create 5 tabs in the transaction.

check in the tcode Cmod ...how many have been used for the enhancement.

if u hve a technical guy ..follow the below procedure.

Here are steps to show additional field in the tab.

a) Create a new project in tcode CMOD. Assign enhancement ITOB001.

b) basing on the requirement add the fields in the respective tables (u will get the details of the tables in the import and export of the EXIT_SAPLITO0_001 and EXIT_SAPLITO0_002 )

ex: for Equipment : add the fields in CI_EQUI in the table EQUI, and also in the structure ISTRU_EQ_U (field names should be same and but the type should be IIND, these are basically updating flags)

Transp. Table EQUI

.INCLUDE CI_EQUI STRU 0 0 Additional Fields

ZFIELD1 ZFIELS1 CHAR 40 0 Additional Field

Similarly,

Structure ISTRU_EQ_U

.INCLUDE CI_EQUI_U 0 0 additional field

ZFILED1 IIND CHAR 1 0 General indicator; values allowed: ' ' and 'X'

c) Create any one of the sub screens 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003 or 1004 in the function group XTOB.

You can aslo do that right from the CMOD screen, by double clicking on the rows of screen exits.

d) once the sub screen is created add the fields from table using the get from dictionary button in the screen layout.

e) The exit EXIT_SAPLITO0_001, is for displaying the data from table to screen.

So add the code as below : ex for Equipment

Tables : Equi.

TABLES : EQUI.

E_SUBSCREEN_NUMBER = '1000'.

I_OBJECT_TYPE = '02'.

I_ACTIVITY_TYPE = '3'.

EQUI-ZFILED1 = I_DATA_EQUI-ZFILED1.

f) The exit EXIT_SAPLITO0_002, is for saving the data from screen to table.

E_UPDATE_DATA_EQ-ZFIELD1 = EQUI-ZFIELD1.

E_UPDATE_FLAGS_EQ-ZFIELD1 = 'X'.

g) One more setting in SPRO need to be done of viewing the tab (ex for equipment)

Plant Maintenance and customer service > Master Data > Technical Objects >equipment >equipment categories>define additional views.

There u need to check the others tab column.

Then General Data > Set View Profiles for technical objects.

Here you go the particular View Profile and select the activity and layout views for that view profile.

Assign Screen 150 ( if you are dealing with the equipment ) to the specific tab you wish to display the custom fields.

Go to "Maintain equipment category" activity and assign view profile you edited to the particular equipment category.

h) (optional)You should now see an others field in the edit ->view selection in IE02.check that.

Now u can see the new fields on the equipment master.

regards,

johnson george

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question