cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to extract correct data from time series KF's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a SNP planning book. I have some time series KF's in it, which are being populated using macro's. The numbers in the key figures look fine even at the granular level. But, when i try to extract the data using standard SAP extractor 9AMATLOC, i see lot of discrepancies between the data i see in planning book and extractor. I tried OM17 and corrected the time series inconsistencies, even then correct data doesn't seem to be extracting

1. Is there a transaction where i can see the data in the live cache, specifically time series data or is it that the data we see in the planning book the same as the data in the live cache

2. Do i need to have the guys clean up the live cache, as i believe that the data is not getting saved in the live cache!!! (But when i run the macros in the background, it does say that the data was successfully saved)

Any inputs in this regards is greatly appreciated.

Shankar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the KF definition in the Planning area. If this is stored in order series, time series or infocube.

Secondly ensure the data you are checking are at the same levels. If you load the data into the cube, it does not aggregate like it does in the planning books. It creates one entry each at detailed level. So even if you extract at 9AMATLOC it will store 1 record for each detailed level defined in the infocube.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Mani Suresh