cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP Mail & Notifications not being sent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm facing the following issues with CUP.

First of all, I have configured the Approval / Update / Delete of Risks in RAR through a Workflow in CUP, and the Workflow works just fine. However, the notifications of Approval / Rejection are not being sent to the Requestor, neither the Closing reminder, even though the option is checked for the Requestor. Nevertheless, these Notifications are reaching the Approver of the risk.

Second, my client wants that these Approval / Rejection notifications to reach another user different from the Approver. So, I created two Approvers in my CAD, and selected the option "Any One Approver" in my stage. But, when I create a request, it doesn't closes until it passes through the two Approvers.

Can anyone help me with this? I really appreciate it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Francisco,

As regards the first issue, I am also facing it but in the mitigation workflow; a workaround for this is to set the email reminder for the closing of the request through the configuration- Workflow>Email Reminder.

With regard to 2nd issue, i was facing the problem where I had 2 approvers at one stage. The reply I got from SAP to solve it was to change the cache time in CUP configuration>Miscellaneous to 300 seconds from 5 seconds which was set at that time.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin, thanks for the aswer. However, for the first point, i've already set the email reminder, and it didn't work. I don't know why the approver does get this e-mail but the requestor doesn't, if both options are checked.

For the second point could you give me more details of how it works? Because my cache time in CUP > Miscellaneous is set to 60 right now.

Thanks in advance,

Francisco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your second issue, upgrade to SP11 Patch 1 and above. This is a bug till SP 10 Patch 2 where even though you set up 'any one approver', CUP will require approval from all the approvers in that particular stage.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh & Nitin,

I've found the first issue to be as it follows:

When configuring the stage, and I choose the Workflow type Risk, or Miti Obj, the notification options disappear (check boxes). What I did was checking them previously, then select WF type to Risk (the check boxes disappear), set up the stage, the path and everything else. By doing that the Requestor is getting all the e-mails I wanted him to get. Funny thing isn't it?

For the second issue, we're upgrading to SP12 on the weekend, so I'll tell you guys if this works as it has to.

Thanks for the answers,

Francisco