cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC field schema definition cannot be loaded in the configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i'm having an issue in the configuration side of the xi server. when i'm trying to access a particular field in an IDOC in the condition editor it is givin me the message the 'schema definition of the corresponding field's parent segment is missing'. But in the design side when i'm using the idoc i'm able to access every field in the mapping as well as wen i'm openin it . i've taken care that i'm using the IDOC of the same software component as in design.

Any suggestions given will be highly useful.

thanks in advance,

regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul,

Do a service market place search for the error message you are getting . I think there is some note that talks exactly about this error.

Also, check the connectivity of the R3 system in SM59 by trying a remote log on from sm59.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you check on this thread and thread inside that:

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Firstly check out this blog by Shabarish, which discusses how you can give the condition in the editor using XPath expression. It also mentions the importance of specifying the correct parent node:-

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

Also, you must've imported the Idoc or an abstract type of the IDoc as the sender interface right?

Only then you will be able to see it in the condition editor rite?

Well if its the IDoc itself, just check if you have chosen the right IDoc while defining the rcvr determintation.

If it is the abstract message interface of the IDoc, then check if you have added the correct IDoc to the message interface in repository and also if you have chosen the correct message interface while configuring the rcvr determination.

If the above checks are all fine, also do a cache

Regards,

Sushumna

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you reimport the idocs into IDX2 and check it..Also probably Cache Refresh will work here

Also if it is SP17 you can look into this http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/44/11982eb8da648fe10000000a1553f7/content.htm

Regards,

Moorthy