cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treasury & Cash Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I find a good description of the difference between the Treasury and Cash Management modules. I realize Cash Management is a sub module under Treasury. Where is the functional dividing line and how do you determine implmeneting Cash Management without Treasury?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to determine which Treasury functionality is contained in Core ECC 6 and which must be purchased separately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The client is implementing ECC 6.4 and believes they purchased the Treasury and Cash Management modules separately. Now they want to review the functionality of each module to determine if they will really implement them or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steve,

Cash Management is a sub-function of Treasury in any organization. Thus, if you implement Cash Management you are essentially implementing Treasury also.

The term Treasury is quiet wide and it can mean or refer to anything under the umbrella of Treasury. Even implementing Lockbox or Electronic Bank Statement is termed as Treasury function although from a strict SAP perspective it is part of Cash Management which itself is part of Treasury. My suggestion is to not get confused with the jargon. Look into the solutions which you need to solve your issues and go ahead with utilizing them.

I hope this helps you. Please go to this link below. You will find some interesting documentation although it related to 4.6C release.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/Data/htm/english.htm

regards,

Vishal.