Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF Conversion for Ukraine Fonts.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank You very much in advance....

I have developed a Smart form having Ukraine Fonts (Letters in Ukraine Language).If I give Print preview or Printout to local printer, I am able to see correct Ukraine fonts.

In my Driver Program I am using the FM CONVERT_OTF to convert to the smart form to PDF.Finally If I open the PDF, Ukraine fonts are not getting printed correctly but english fonts are getting printed correctly (As my smart form contains some english letters as well).

Can you please help me on this...

Regards,

K.krishna Chaitanya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to import true type fonts under font families COURCYR, HELVCYR and TIMECYR that support Cyrillic fonts as per SAP Note:322998 - PDF conversion: Cyrillic support. Windows true type fonts Courier New, Times New Roman and Arial should work.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi for my new smart form, I am using a smart style in which Font is Courier ........

Same smart style I am using for one more smart forms which contains Russian fonts...But PDF is correctly printing Russian characters..............

So is there any patches I need to install for the PDF reader.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is this a Unicode system? Which font are you using? PDF may not support the font you've chosen out of the box.

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

The parameter 'Format' must not be 'ASCII' and it should be the one that supports Ukraine characters.

Regards

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Here I am not passign ASCII... I am passing 'PDF'........