cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBOF error- No account specified in Item Message F5670

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys- We have a problem with few agreements in VBOF. Error message we are receiving while execution of VBOF is " No account is specified in item 1000102 F5670". After analysig the bill docs and agreements, we have found that users have created duplicated agreements with for the same accrual amounts and for the validity periods in different dates.

Sequence of operation:

1.Bill Doc created on 05/01/2010

2. Agreement 1 Created on 05/15/2010

3.VBOF executed

3.Duplicate Agreement 2 created on 05/17/2010

4.VBOF excuted. Bill docu updated with duplicated condition record.

5. Agreement 3 created for a different rebate condition 05/18/201.

6.Now while running VBOF we receive the error above mentioned.F5670.

After analysing this, we have deleted "Agreement 2" but still we are end up with same error message in VBOF.

Can some one advise me how to clean up this error message?

Looking forward for your quick response.

Reg

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check these threads

[Unable to post FICA records to GL|]

[No account is specified in item 0000000001 |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi- After long time got in touch base with you. Hope you are doing well.

When I look into Account determination in VF02 for all of my items G/L account is picked by the system. Then I thought that Acc determination is fine.

Meanwhile what is meant by Account type "S" in VKOA? I could not find any tab for Account type in VKOA. Where to check this?

For the other option Tcode FQZE, I could not find the exact path for this.. Pl guide me..

If this is a missing entry in VKOA then I should be getting this error for all agreements, but it's not the case only for duplicate agreements I have noticed this freak error.Hope you got the point..

Reg

Siva

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check OSS Note 1325446 - SDBONT06: G/L accounts of rebate conditions are deleted

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva- Thanks for pointing out aptly. Yes this OSS message fits for my current package. But, after analysing this several times, I could not understand what is meant by "Deletion of G/L account" and my problem is with duplicate agreements. They both merry looks different for me.Moreover never had deleted any G/L accounts after creation of billing docs.. So this again put me into a cage of questions.

Pl validate my views if you can...

Reg

Siva

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
what is meant by Account type "S"

This stands for "G/L Accounts" and "D" stands for Customers. This you can see in OB52 where you have to check whether the current period is maintained there also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)