cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPC Error - Session do not have any document for document id:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is regarding b2b application price, In b2b application after login into the application when i click the any catalog area i am getting product list page. In the product list page for all the products the prices displayed is "null". if i add the product to order page then i am getting Price value as "0".

There is an "Analyse" link in the order page below the price, if i click that i am getting the pop-up window, In pop-up window i am getting the error message as below.

IPC Error

An error has occured in the IPC.

Session do not have any document for document id:

This is happening in the standard b2b application, Also i check in sm52 and found that "Shared GC" is Inactive.

Can you please suggest where i have to look to find the error, Should i have raise this to SAP ?

Thanks,

Giri Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

Please check your custom IPC userexits, there is some null pointer for sure which is reseting your VMC.

Try creating the order from crmd_order and see if you get the same problem there also.

Create and check the log for both standard and custom ipc code from sm53.

Regards,

Arshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arshi,

The error occures in both standard and custom allpication, We are able to create order from crmd_order with no errors, in sm53 i am gettting error message as below.

--> com.sap.spe.document.rfc.DocIllegalArgumentException: document 4C1F03F83BAA1F22E10000000DA1E933 not existing

at com.sap.spe.document.rfc.DocHandlerAdapter.appendProtocolLine(I[Ljava/lang/Object;)V(DocHandlerAdapter.java:123)

at com.sap.spc.document.rfc.GetDocumentInfo.handleDocRequest()V(GetDocumentInfo.java:95)

at com.sap.spe.document.rfc.DocHandlerAdapter.handleRequest()V(DocHandlerAdapter.java:72)

at com.sap.spe.base.util.jco.HandlerAdapter.handleRequest(Lcom/sap/vmc/RFCContainer/Call;)V(HandlerAdapter.java:103)

at com.sap.vmc.remserver.RFCDispatcher.privHandleRequest(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;)V(RFCDispatcher.java:967)

at com.sap.vmc.remserver.RFCDispatcher.handleRequest(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/JCoFunction;)V(RFCDispatcher.java:714)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.JCoServer.dispatchRequest(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/rt/AbapFunction;)V(JCoServer.java:1605)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.dispatchRequest(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/rt/JCoServer;Ljava/lang/String;)V(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2388)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.listen(Lcom/sap/conn/jco/rt/JCoServer;Ljava/lang/String;)V(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:1695)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.JCoServer.listen()V(JCoServer.java:1375)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.JCoServer.run()V(JCoServer.java:1299)

at com.sap.vmc.remserver.RfcServer.run()V(RfcServer.java:386)

at java.lang.Thread.startup(Z)V(Thr

I above error shows the pricing document is not created, Request you to share how to create and check the log for both standard and custom ipc code from sm53.

Regards,

Giri Babu