cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Origin 15 more then one sample (possible?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

We have a problem with the creation of an additional sample for an existing inspection lot (origin 15).

The process::

1- QPR1 Sample creation

2- QPR5 Inspection lot creation (origin 15)

3- Results recording

4- Now we would like to have the possibility to create an additional sample during the results recording. Its not possible for origin 15!! Why??

For example for origin 89 its possible with the same material, plan, sample drawing etc etc...

Plz help. Any solution welcome!

Yavuz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes for one storage location ,one storage condition & material combination only one unique inspection lot can be created for a inspection lot.

for multile inspection lots for a sample can be created as per my understing in inspection type 16 ,which consider the effect of environmental condiation on the physical sample.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

what do you mean with storage location etc etc.. i think this is not relevant...

we have an inspection lot with origin 15 and would like to create an additional sample for the existing lot. Its possible for 89 but not for 15! This is what I want to know!!

thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

What i mean in simple terms is its not possible to create additional physical sample in case of 15 inspection type.

Storage condition etc etc are not irrelevant ....you enter this data while creating sample.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inspection 15 is the testing of an existing physical sample. You can't create another sample from within the inspection lot because you would be taking a sample of a sample.

What you have to do is go to QPR1 and create a new sample. Then you pull a sample from that material and test that.

Or you go to QPR5 and create a new inspection lot for existing sample.

FF