cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort up down arrow icon missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a table and implemented sorting using the TableSorter class. I have created an action called 'Sort' and have bound it to the Event onSort of the table. The sort functionality is working fine, but the sort up down arrow icon is missing in the column header. With this icon missing it is hard for the user to know that the sort functionality is even available.

I have tried initializing the sort methods in the Init method, but I am unable to see the icon on the table.

We are using NW2004S SP4.

Also if someone can give me the image source , example - ~sapicons/s_b_srtu.GIF for the sort up/down arrow, that would be great too, because then I can just bind the image to the table column.

Thanks in advance,

Warm regards,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

In Table properties once you map any method to onSort event, the sort icons will appear automatically. But in your case its not working. I suggest you check the portal theme you are using.

If you manage to get the icon deom some where

To set the icon go to Theme Editor >Complex Elements>Tables--> Under Sort Icons you can browse for the icons and set it.

Where you can find the icon ?

Under Theme Editor --> Theme Transport --> Under Export theme. You can download your theme from here, unzip and look for the icon under "YourThemeFolder\ur.zip\common\tableview"

Please try this if you are unble to find the icon, let me know

Regards,

Shibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibin,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I am unable to find the sort icon in the Theme editor. Do i just have to create a mime object in my project and use it or is there a SAP provided GIF that I can use for this purpose ?

Warm regards,

Ashish