cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reuse Function Library in another mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have created a function library with various UDFs. Now I want to use these UDFs in another message mapping under a different namespace in the same SWCV. Please let me know how to go about it.

Thanks,

Dhawal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhawal,

In case you have not reffered the blogs , you will get the screens on how to use the Function libraray in different namespace in same SWCV

/people/william.li/blog/2008/01/02/sap-pi-71-mapping-enhancements-series-share-user-defined-functions

/people/santhosh.kumarv/blog/2009/08/13/pi-71-function-library--part-i-creating-migrating

Regards,

Srinivas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your post on sdn, but these type of post can be easly avoided by searching blogs, articles, or presentation on sdn. This is very basic functionality of PI and you can easily find out blogs or articles on sdn (by just typing few key words in the search text field).

Regards,

Farooq

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

suppose you have named your function library as MYUDFS, then in the message mapping go to the Functions (left Bottom) and from the list select your function library MYUDF. then you can click and drag the required UDF into the mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Now I want to use these UDFs in another message mapping

In the new message mapping, open the Used Functgion library editor in the left hand side of the screen and add your function library created under the same SWCV and then use the udfs just like any other std function.

Regards

Jai