cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock identification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My material MRP Changes on a particular period. For eg material X1 till June 1- MRP is 20 and from june 2 onwards MRP is 25.

I have X1 material in stock 1000 pieces with MRP 20 and the same material will be manufactured in in june 2 with different MRP.

Should i create a different coding for the same say X1 MRP-20 and X2 MRP 25 to identify the stock or else can i incorporate any logic to diffrentiate the stock for both MRP's.

Regards,

Anup

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

In case of MRP spefic materials follow the following stratgy:

1.Creat MRP as Batch characterstics if material are batch managed and make this mandatory (to captue MRP either via production or via Purchase)

2.Assign this charterstics in your batch charterstics to be displayed at the tiem of batch determination

3.Whenever there would be any MRP change-Maintain the batch spefic prices for remaining batches and put new MRP price at material level (obviously the Material/batch condtion type would come before "Material" prices).

Pls ask if any further help is required.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you.

We are batch enabled.

In SAP pricing of material normally flows from pricing master. But how the pricing is maintained at batch characteristics and the same determined in Sales order. Could you please elaborate.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Expecting your views on this

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any views pls

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

I think you can use "future price" field in MMR, accounting 1 view.

Experts please correct me if I am wrong

regards

balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anup;

Please, can you clarify your case ?

Also, please open a threat in PP Module. This issue belongs to PP insted of SD.

What did you mean with 20 or 25 ? Is it a planning strategy ? Is it a re-order point ?

Thanks a lot for your clarification.

Regards

Ruy Castro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

MRP - Maximum Retail Price

Regards,

Anup