cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get following requirement done

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have following requriement how can I get them.

First Requirement:

-

In my pricing of sales order is having 10 condition type.But when I create return order from the sales order it should pick up only first 5 condition type.How can I achieve that? In sales order and return order we are using same pricing procedure?

Second Requirment:

-

In my sales order shipping point is determined as C001.Now while creating return order from the sales order it should automatically pick up different shipping point that is X001.How I can get this requirement done?

Regards,

Bedayan..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First Requirement: Create a requiremnet routine and assign it to the condition types which you do not want to see during Returns processing. In the logic you can have if the documnet category level or documnet type level and fail the routine if returns.

Second Requriement: In the MV45AFZB source_determination, you can redetermine the shipping point based on the order type or documnet category. Or as suggested try to change the shipping condition in returns and then have the required shipping point maintasined in the shipping point determination.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply.But shipping point has to be determined automatically.No manual change is possible.According to configuration what you are suggesting for that I need to change the shipping condition in the return order manually right? But requirement is that shipping point should automatically determine in the return order no manual change.

Is it possible by standard configuration or require enhancement?

Regards,

Bedayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you do not want any manual intervention then as suggested in the earlier post, you need to go for enhancemnet of the sales order user exit MV45AFZB - userexit_source_determination. you can have logic based on the documnet category and then give what ever shipping point you need to get determined.

Thanks & Regards

Sai

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Returns will have the same pricing procedure as the sales flow. What is the business reason for hiding some condition types in returns? It is not advisable to do so as per standard process but if there is a genuine business requirement then you can customize and use Requirements in the pricing procedure for all such condition types.

You can take the help of abaper to populate a different shipping point in return orders through user exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First Requirement:

You can accomplish the first requirement by writing code in VOFM and assign this to the condition type which you require to be copied to return document

Second Requirment:

In the Return order maintain different SHIPPING CONDITIONS other than the normal sales order and maintain the required shipping point for that combination

for example,

for Normal order, if shipping conditions are 01

Maintain these for for return order as RE

and in OVL2 shipping point determination maintain shipping point differently for both 01 and RE

Hope it will help

regards,

santosh