Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How can I get following requirement done

I have following requriement how can I get them.

First Requirement:

-

In my pricing of sales order is having 10 condition type.But when I create return order from the sales order it should pick up only first 5 condition type.How can I achieve that? In sales order and return order we are using same pricing procedure?

Second Requirment:

-

In my sales order shipping point is determined as C001.Now while creating return order from the sales order it should automatically pick up different shipping point that is X001.How I can get this requirement done?

Regards,

Bedayan..

Former Member
Former Member replied

First Requirement: Create a requiremnet routine and assign it to the condition types which you do not want to see during Returns processing. In the logic you can have if the documnet category level or documnet type level and fail the routine if returns.

Second Requriement: In the MV45AFZB source_determination, you can redetermine the shipping point based on the order type or documnet category. Or as suggested try to change the shipping condition in returns and then have the required shipping point maintasined in the shipping point determination.

Thanks

Sai

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question