cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What parameters need to pass for BAPI_PSPSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have to create a product substitution list using BAPI_PSPSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI . I have tried lot by passing parmaeters. Can anyone please tell me the exact parameters which need to be passed for creating a product substitution list. once it is created from this BAPI, It should appear via tcode /SAPAPO/RBA04.

Please let me know .

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi

> I have to create a product substitution list using BAPI_PSPSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI . I have tried lot by passing parmaeters. Can anyone please tell me the exact parameters which need to be passed for creating a product substitution list. once it is created from this BAPI, It should appear via tcode /SAPAPO/RBA04.

>

> Please let me know .

> Thanks.

I am trying to test the BAPI first , and during testing i am passing following parameters.

no value to these four import paramters .

LOGICAL_SYSTEM :

BUSINESS_SYSTEM_GROUP

AUTO_DELETE

COMMIT_CONTROL " by default space

In table PRD_SUB_PROC, i am passing only PRD_SUB_PROC ie 1 .

in table PRODUCT_SUBSTITUTION ,

PRD_SUB_ PR PRODUCT SUBSTITUTE_PROD

1 400000005 4000000010

But still i am not getting any value in return parameter. let me know what value should come in return if product substitution list get created using this BAPI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

At the nodal level, you need to give Logical system, Order Type ( say 2) , and other values

EXT_NUMBER_ASSIGNMENT X

COMMIT_CONTROL E

PLNG_VERSION 0

NO_CREATE

PLANNING_MODE_USAGE 0

EVENT_CONTROL

Then , there are different tables, and the most important is Receipt tabble >> product , lcoation, quantity, date and also Requirements table.

You may try to test the BAPI first and then pass on the parameters, when you execute, if you get error, you need to check the same

Regards

Datta