cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool request is not generated when invoice is generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have configured two output types for prining the invoice at two different locations.

First one is getting triggered properly and spool is also generated.

In case of the second output type, it is getting triggered but spool request is not generated. I checked the processing log for that output type, there is nothing in that and it is in Green.

If i give it manually, spool request is generated. I am confused, why it is not generating spool for the second output type when invoice is created.

Please help.

Thanks,

Leela Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just because there's nothing in the log and the light is green doesn't mean an error didn't occur; it just means that the output program may not have been properly coded. Debug the output process and find out what happens. Are you sure that the output wasn't appended to an existing spool or that the settings are correct for output?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the responses.

Problem is solved. It is because of the control parameters. We are having three output types configured in Print, PDF, Print Sequence on same program and we are not clearing the control parameters passed to smartform. whenever it is called the old control parameters were residing. So when i cleared it we are getting the output.

Thanks,

Leela Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leela,

Check whether the output of the two output types are getting appended to the same spool request.

Try to set the "TDNEWID" of Composer parameters to 'X' if you are using the structure SSFCOMPOP.

Or, if you are getting a pop up of Output Options try to check the checkbox "New Spool ID".

Either of these options should work.

Regards,

Swapna.