cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diploma-thesis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I search an Idee like programming an Applikation with Web Dynpro ABAP for Diploma-thesis.

could you help me.

best regards

Adil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adil,

Please search in scn for programs on webdynpro for abap

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Please elaborate on your question. It isn't clear (at least to me) as to what you are asking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas!

I´m a student at the University. at this moment, I am looking for Bachelor thesis in the area programming in Web Dynpro. For this reason, I ask you if you have an idea?

I look forward to every Help.

best regards

Ich bin auf der Suche nach einem Bachelorarbeitsthema im Bereich Web Dynpro. Deswegen fage ich hier, ob jemanden eine Idee dafür hat.

Ich freue mich auf jede Hilfe.

Schöne Grüße

Adil

Edited by: Adil on Jun 22, 2010 4:47 PM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I'm all for helping, but we probably need specific questions. For instance I'm not sure what to direct you to in order to begin helping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I know thatt my question is very extensive, I m looking for idea for bachelor thesis like "Programming a Web Dynpro Application"

best regards

Adil

ich kann nur zustimmen, dass meine Frage sehr umfangreich ist. Ich suche nach einem Thema Zum Beispiel " Programmierung einer Web Dynpro Anwendung" Ich weiss leider nicht, was für eine Applikation sein soll, weil ich keine grosse Erfahrung in diesem Bereich habe.

Ich freue mich auf jede Idee

Adil

alejiandro_sensejl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Adil,

the question isn't relevant to the topic. I think it's no good style to go out and simply ask for an idea if you don't even know which module you want to focus on!

If you're new to Webdynpro ABAP (or even SAP development concepts in general) you will most likely need a contact person that will help you evaluate the topic and guide you all the way to your thesis.

You should ask at your university or local companies if they are currently looking for students doing their thesis. You can even try to contact SAP directly for this (see [here|http://www.sap.com/germany/about/karriere/studierende/diplomanden.epx]).

Best regards,

Alej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alej,

I thank you for your help . You're right. I aske at my university.

best regards

Adil