Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need LOGO in ALV LIST Display/ ALV Hierarchical sequential list output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please tell me How to print LOGO in ALV LIST Display/ ALV Hierarchical sequential list output. I have already printed LOGO in the ALV Grid Display using REUSE_ALV_COMMENTARY_WRITE. But, in LIST/ Hierarchical sequential list, I am not able to include LOGO.

Please tell me whether it is possible or not? If possible without OOPS concept.

Thanks-

Debojit.

4 REPLIES 4

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I don't think you can display a logo w/o using a screen container.

>

> Please tell me whether it is possible or not? If possible without OOPS concept.

Are you afraid of OOPs ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. But, I have to use hierarchical report as per my requirement. I do not know, how to use OOPS concept for Hierarchical sequential list output.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

You can use SALV(Object Model), But in this case also logo is not possible directly. you can place two containers in one container you can show the Logo and other you can display the Hierarchial report.

BR,

Vijay

0 Kudos

>

> I do not know, how to use OOPS concept for Hierarchical sequential list output.

There are many demo programs available in SAP. You can check them. Check the program SALV_DEMO_TREE_EVENTS for details.