cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configure the SLD

0 Kudos

Hi all,

As per my scenario we have one CRM server with JAVA stack(with SLD) and one Development server. When we install the ERP development server(only ABAP stack) then I am not configure the SLD in this system. Now I want to join this system in SLD. So my question is

1). How I configure SLD in our development system.

2). How I join this system to CRM SLD which is configured.

3). When I try to create New technical system in SLD its created but when I ping it through Jco ping its not connected.

Please help to resolve these issue.

Madan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

hi Marks,

my scenario is already given up. Right now i run Rz70 and given the system as my development server and gateway service of my development server. its logs show RFC connect successfully. But my JAVA stack is with CRM and now i want to connect my JCo with my ERP ABAP stack.

madan

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> my scenario is already given up. Right now i run Rz70 and given the system as my development server and gateway service of my development server. its logs show RFC connect successfully. But my JAVA stack is with CRM and now i want to connect my JCo with my ERP ABAP stack.

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to accomplish.

There's usually no need to manually created technical systems in the SLD.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

what if during the installation of Netweaver ( A+J) you select sld destionation as (" No SLD Destination").???

How to configure then? For some configuring JCo, it is required?

Regards

Pras

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to put the ABAP system to the SLD use transaction RZ70.

Markus

0 Kudos

i am try to do it. but may be some error is show there 0:

NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Execute program: SLD_RFC 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Execute program: SLDMSGSRV 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Execute program: SLDLIVECACHE 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Execute program: SLDIPSERV 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Execute program: SLDINSTSP 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Execute program: SLDINSTSC 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Execute program: SLDINSTPRD 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Execute program: SLDGWSRV 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Execute program: SLDDBSYS 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Execute program: SLDCOMPSYS 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Execute program: SLDCLIENT 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Execute program: SLDBCSYS 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Execute program: SLDAPPL_SERV 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Execute program: SLDASSOC 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Collection of SLD data finished 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Data collected successfully 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : RFC data prepared 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Used RFC destination: SLD_UC 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : RFC call failed: Error when opening an RFC connection 0: NOISAPECC1_PBI_00 : Test mode: No batch job created

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have a gateway installed on the SLD - and is that gateway configured in the SLD bride?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/48/b6812896655295e10000000a42189b/frameset.htm

Markus

0 Kudos

hi,

now i configure it successfully in ABAP development server but how i connect it with my JAVA stack.

i am create a technical system is there but how we can check this SLD is work or the JAVA stack is connected with my development server.

Madan

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> now i configure it successfully in ABAP development server but how i connect it with my JAVA stack.

How to "connect" what with your Java stack? What do you intend to do? Which application do you plan to run on the Java stack that connects to the backend system?

> i am create a technical system is there but how we can check this SLD is work or the JAVA stack is connected with my development server.

Java has an SLD provider too:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/48/b681ed96655295e10000000a42189b/frameset.htm

Markus