Runtime error (time exceeded) while executing T.code FBL3N
Hi Support Team,
We are trying to execute a T.code FBL3N.with all the inputs like
GL,Company code,All items with posting date ( 01.04.2009 to 31.03.2010).It has been executing for long time and finally ended with an run-time
error (time exceeded).Then we have changed our profile parameter "
rdisp/max_wprun_time" to 15 mins( 900 seconds).But still the problem
persists.We have tried with different possibilites like (small range of date or
only some GL we have selected), but we founnd that display of line
items occupies lot of time.
Can you pls inform which abap parmaters needs to chnaged in RZ10 and guide us accordingly.
Immediate response is deeply appreciated.
please refer to below message thread to know how to run ST05. You can refer to the links mentioned there as well.
Please note while running ST05:
1. you need to have two login user...one to run the transaction (FBL3N) to be traced and other to execute ST05
2. Make sure both are on the same application
3. In ST05 just give the username who is execuring the transaction FBL3N and start the trace
4. Now you start/execute the transaction FBL3N and let it finish
5. Stop the trace in ST05 and analyze
6. Note down start time and duration for future reference
alternatively you can use transaction ST12. ST12 is advanced, easy and more convenient.
I hope it will help you.