cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

archiving attachments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are archiving some attachments of the object Purchase requisition. Attached filenames have some special characters i.e., Portuguese characters. When we are moving those files from SAP to external systems, file name are getting changed. That is becoming an issue while retrieving attachment. Can any one please let us know what can be solution for this ?

Thanks,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I am trying to archivelink for PO and try to create attachment and also that doc wanted to send some non SAP system.

I am struggeling a lot since 10 days....can you please guide me in the setting/config part for NACE and OAC0...

That would really great help for me...

It would be nice if you can send me the screen shot for NACE settins and OAC0/OAC2/OAC3 tcode to my below mail id.

prarthan.shah at gmail dot com

Thanks,

Prarthan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

It may be that your browser may have changed the downloaded file nameu2019s characters. Probably, this can be fixed by changing the web.config globalization definitions for the response. Please ask your Basis/IT support to help you out on this.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for the response. We are using Linux box as staging area there if we see it is displaying junk characters. Can we see what character set is sent by SAP ??

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should be available.

regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar