cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME2O : stock determination rule for subcontracting delivery not active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guru.

I need to create delivery using ME2O for the requirement of a subcontracting purchase order and I need to issue the same material from two different storage locations.

I have activated stock determination rule that include the two storage locations for movement type 541 and for delivery item category LBN.. The material have the stock determination group in the material master.

But it seems that system consider the picking location determination and use shipping point and storage condition and so suggest the linked storage location.

How can I instead determine the storage locations from stock determination rule using ME2O ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check Note 199360 - Creation of a SD delivery from TA ME2O and Note 458938 - FAQ: SC stock monitoring list, Transaction ME2O, question 6.

Regards,

Eduardo

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed without solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but don't solve my problem. The behavior is the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks for your interesting.

I have assigned stock determination rule to item category delivery LBN.

The delivery created from ME2O use this item category but donu2019t consider the stock determination rule.It seems that consider the picking location determination.

I donu2019t use WM. You say that stock determination rule will happen during PGI.

But PGI consume quantity and storage location of the delivery , how can consider in this process the stock determination rule ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cris

Did you try setting up a routine in the 'Qty Proposal' field in the section 'Quantity Distribution'. T Code OSPX

Also while posting GI. did you do as follows: I am quoting from SAP Help.

1. When you enter a goods issue or transfer posting, enter an asterisk (*) in the Storage location field.

2. Choose Continue.

If you have activated the stock determination dialog box in Customizing, the system displays the dialog box, indicating the stocks it has determined for withdrawal.

If you work without the stock determination dialog box, the system suggests the stocks to be withdrawn on the overview screen.

3. Change the proposals as required.

4. Post the document.

If the above suggestions do not work, please post to LE Forum and you will get better ideas/solutions there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cris

What stock determination rule have you assigned to the delivery item cat? Do you have WM? If so, stock determination will take place during picking. So go ahead and save the delivery from ME2O and check what happens when you do the Transfer order?

If you don't have WM, the stock determination will happen during PGI. In this case check what happens during PGI.

That said stock determination is a broad concept to determine which stock type ( Sales order stock, consignment, Unrestricted etc.) and I am not sure if it is meant only for storage location determination during delivery creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also this note don't describe how can i use stock determination rule with ME2O.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear.

These notes don't describe how can i use stock determination rule with ME2O.

Thanks.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note 323991 - Availability check:Subcontract PReq subcontract PO componnts

Regards,

Eduardo