cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in printing barcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a issue in printing Barcode using SAP scripts. When I give Printpreview I can see the barcode on the screen but when sent to printer only the window border is being printed the barcode inside the window is not printing. But the printer is printing the barcodes from smartforms. Please advice.

Thanks,

Sarath.C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From SAPScript, what are you printing to? Standard HP LaserJets don't support barcodes, requires hardware addition, or desktop software like barcodeone, or third-party systems like Adobe (formerly called JetForms)....Is that why you're having the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I'm using a standard HP LaserJet printer. So what is the H/W required or please tell me about the desktop S/w..

Thanks,

Sarath.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also getting the same problem.Me too using HP Laserjet Printer.Did you get the solution for the error.

Please post in this thread if you got the solution.

Regards,

Sany.

Former Member
0 Kudos

DIMM board for HP Laser jets, or software on the user desktop like BarCodeOne...or something similar. Search forums for more details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does the smartform use the same barcode as yours ?

Please check the barcode type they have used and try changing in your script.

to check if a printer is ready to print barcodes, print the standard text 'SAPSCRIPT-BARCODETEST' text id - ST , lang - EN in your printer and check which one you can use.

Regards

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

No I was not using the same barcode. But now I tried using the same barcode then its printing in the number format but not as barcode.

Also I tried the standard text you mentioned, where no such text exist.

Thanks,

Sarath.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any clue...

Thanks

Sarath.C