cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM processing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did a N;1 scenario with BPM. It's a three file to file scenario. The status in SXMB_MONI is fine and no errors. The com channels are all green and activated. However, target directory is not created. How do I figure out where error has happened ?

I have used merge. Where can I check whether the files have merged successfully ? The out put doesn't have fields from all files. I want to check BPM and am not able to do it.

Any inputs ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How do I figure out where error has happened ?

Do you see any entry in MONI, if yes then scroll the message to right and see if you see a Green or Red flag under outbound coloumn. Click on PE and check if you have any queue problem

or you can open the SXMB_MONI_BPE, give the current date range and execute .. you will be able to see the error and related information.click on the error and you can find an icon for graphic and log . see the flow in which step error is occuring.

Make sure your configuration is done properly do a syntax check.

Please let us know if your BPM is getting initiated or failing in the first receive step itself.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I am totally new to BPM. I put the date range but couldn't get any thing as I have not entered the Work Item Id and Work Item properties.

How do I check whether BPM failed in receive step or not ?

Regards

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

before testing interface are you sure about ID configuration??check it once.

what is the status of your message in MONI??

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

if you are very new i would suggest you to go through the post /people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

and see if you can see the process in the SXMB_MONI_BPE.This will give the required understanding on how to proceed with BPM.

Then as a next step , see how you have to create the flow .Are you using any syncrounous send, correlation etc. which may be throwing error.Go to transaction SMQ2 and see if there are any queues locked, unlock then. there if you click on the queue you could see the error also.Search for the error in SDN

Regards,

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked the status of the Integration Process in SXI_CACHE, the Returm Code is 0. That should be fine, right ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

in sxmb_moni-->monitor for processed xml messages

click on process (change the selection from standard to process) and check if you get any message for the time you had run your message