cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF31-Output From Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to know why the Tcode VF31 with the Processing mode-01 is working for some invoices

and not working for some invoices(Both not taken the printout even once)

Is there a setting for this?

The client has been punching a lot of invoices and want to take print out togather Hence uses Vf31

But here some invoices are seen some other are not seen.

Regards

AK

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please what was the solution. The link doesn't show any answers.

Thanks

PN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this answered link

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please what was the solution. The link doesn't show any answers.

Thanks

PN

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read (again) this answer

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF31 we can use the PROCESSING MODE -01 only when we want to trigger the output for the first time

If already there are outputs triggerd 01 will not work and use 02 to trigger the output for the second time

In your case, check the documents which were when you use 01 and use 02 for those documents

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

Kindly note that my Query is why VF31 is not making the printout of the Bills which we have not printed even once

If in a Bill you Goto>Header>Output the Output type will be shown as Yellow.If it was printed it will be shown as Green.

Here the situation is such that some of out of the Bunch of Non-printed invoices are shown in vf31 some are not shown.

Thanks & Regards

AK

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please check in the billing documents if the output are correctly determined by VF02, Goto -> Header -> Output.

If an expected output is not present, menu Goto -> Determin.analysis shows the reason of missing determination.

Best regards,

Ivano.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in VV33 for the output what kind of conditions you have for all accesses.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo