Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return damage order & replacement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have query for return damage order,

I am creating one return damager order in reference to the original order and then i do post goods receipt but i dont want to do PGR, IF i do PGR then it increase the unrestricted stock or going into quality stock,

stock does come to the plant but its comple damage so its basically not able to sale this product again. and it shouldnt go into unrstricted stock , so pls advice if any changes require in configration for that?

IF i create return damage order in reference to billing document then it gives me an error saying billing types doesnt match so cant copy...

pls revert on this.

regards,

Minesh Soneji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

When you create a return based on a complaint, you: Post the goods to your storage loc/warehouse for checking And then, implement one of the following activities:

- Approve the complaint and create a credit memo

- Approve the complaint, and implement a free of charge subsequent delivery based on the return

- Reject the complaint

Your scenario either REJECT the completely damage goods

PGI (Post Goods Issue) may be cancelled by Transaction code VL09. The accounting document is just the reverse of the original PGI document.

In my company, our company for the reverse items is to use the movement type 653, "back to the to the storage location." The accounting document takes the cost "from" the project and moves it back "to" the storage location.

The movement types are entered in the schedule lines in customizing, which are then assigned to the item categories. However, in this process, "no invoice" takes place. If you have a delivery related invoice, it should be cancelled beforehand.

If you do not give replacement, the Customer Account needs to be credited.

It can be done manually.

Regards

baalakrushnan.da

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, you should not create a return order referencing the original order; instead you should create with reference to the original billing document. Also, if you dont want to take the stock back into account, better dont create a return delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

but I am also replacing this damage return products so somewhere i need to show this 3qty damage...so do i need to add 3qty in original documents and another 3qty for return damage? or scrap? where do i show this 3qty damage return goods? pls advice on this..

thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These sort of requirements can very well be addressed in return sale order header text. You can generate report considering this text field.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi