cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am working with BPM and I am trying to monitor it using SXMB_MONI_BPE. I want to know whether my BPM is processing messages or not so where do I check that ? Can I check whether each step has been successfully executed or not ?

Ajith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

first check in SXMB_MONI the messages are deliverd to BPM,then select view Process after executing sxmb>Process XML messages-->Process. you can see the status.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Call transaction SWPR (Restart Workflow after Error) and you can view the error information of the BPM.

Regards

Mark

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I want to know whether my BPM is processing messages or not so where do I check that ?

SXMB_MONI

Can I check whether each step has been successfully executed or not ?

SXMB_MONI --> for your message processing --> click on the PE link....you will see the graphic flow of your BPM.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I click on PE, it takes me to the qRFC monitoring, inbound queue. I don't see the BPM stuff

Regards

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there can be a PE in the inbound column or outbound column.. did you try checking both ?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
When I click on PE, it takes me to the qRFC monitoring, inbound queue. I don't see the BPM stuff

Is your BPM stuck in the very first step....the receive step?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anhishek,

I guess so. The input file is too big. The communication channels, which are all green now, took a very long time to be green from red. It constantly showed processing.

Now again, how do I check if BPM is stuck or not ? Where do I find that out ?

It's a three file to one scenario. When I created the sender CCs by mistake I gave poll interval as 60 and I guess so many BPM s were triggered. How do I overcome this ? I don't have any clue as to what to be done.

Regards