Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAIL TO FILE SCENARIO--3 MAILINBOX configured in the same Outlook

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a below requirement :

A vendor is sending an e-mail with attached an invoice (PDF, TIF, etc) to a common Outlook (But can have several mailboxes: eg abc@xxx. com ; xyz@xxx .com)

When a new email arrives in these inboxes (Note : Same Outlook Server ), XI needs to pick up the attachment of the unread mails and place it in the network folder.

I did go through this SDN Link (Mail to File Scenario ) : http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/StepbyStepMailToFileScenario , but have few queries:

- Mail Sender CC should be configured as IMAP4 to read the unread mail , pick up the attachment and place it in network folder.

-Here , how do we configure for several inboxes of same Outlook..?

-Secondarly i believe , mapping is not required in this case as xi just picks up the attachment and place in File location.

Could you please me any info that meets this requirement .

Thanks,

Vara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Here , how do we configure for several inboxes of same Outlook..?

Configure as many sender mail channels as the number of mailboxes.....each pointing to a different mailbox.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thannk you , and to add an upda te.

-Each mail box had a diffrent Network folder been provided . So for each Mail CC , a file reciever should be developed...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

A single receiver file adapter is sufficient, multiple cahnnels need to be configured if you have different file location.

Adding to the requirement you can go for a bypass scenario and need not do the mapping.

Sourabh