Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to track theft material in sap

vijaykumar_gadhe
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi experts

we implemented sap to construction company,

store keeper issue material to site ,in that site material stolen by some one ,how to track in sap thease material

regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pl check physical inventory stock in papers(manually) with warehouse stock report MB52 everyday.

vijaykumar_gadhe
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

site incharge know that material already theft,please tell me the step by step process in sap

regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1.create a physical inv doc for the material using MI01 trx.

2.Enter the count results for the material in MI04 trx.

3.Changing the count results for the same material if needed using MI05 TRX

4Post the differences between the physical count and the book inventory using MI07 trx.

Note: you can track the theft material with the help of the differences between the phyical count vs the book qty

Regards,

velu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should ask business how they want to manage it.

E.g. if they know who is the person you can create a SO and sell the material to that person (with some surcharge)

In my opinion you should go through physical inventory process and correct the stock level. (GI against cost center (MB1A + mvt 201) or scrapping (MB1A + mvt 551) could also be used, however I think physical inventory is the "normal" way from businesss point of view)

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jun 22, 2010 8:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

With the help of periodical phyical inventory at the sites, you can able to know the stock availability of various materails.There you can able to identify the difference between the book inventory and the physical count.

from this you can able to check the stock availability.

Regards,

velu