cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we integrate Lotus quickr into ep 7 using application integrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

can we integrate lotus quickr in to ep 7 (i.e sso) using appliction integrator or do we have any other way to do sso,

helpful replies are appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

K Naveen Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hofmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Quickr is the Lotes Collaboration Portal, right? AI is mainly used for integrating SAP apps. AI takes the necessary system information from the portal system and the iView properties to integrate the application by using an iFrame.

You can use the (general) AI to point to the quickr system to create an iFrame that will show the Quickr page in the SAP Portal. Or you use the URL iView.

About SSO: Quickr needs to understand the SAP Portal MYSAPSSO2 cookie. IBM is delivering a module for Quickr that understands this logon ticket? Best way would be to configure Quickr to user Kerberos authentication.

br,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tobias , thank you for you reply

yes it is ,Lotus Quickr is a DMS(document management system) which sits on Lotus Domino server.

i have done integrating Lotus quickr to ep 7,using application integration,

what i have done:

1)uploaded par file,

2)ceated system template,

3)created system using template,

4)then iview using par,

5)done usermapping

in iview in the property

URL Template Fragment for User Mapping : i have given

Username=<MappedUser>&password=<MappedPassword>

i took Username and password names from source of the login page of quicke

document.write("<input id=\"user\" class=\"text\" type=\"text\" name=\"Username\" />");

document.write("

<label for=\"password\">""Password:""</label>

");

document.write("<input id=\"password\" class=\"text\" type=\"password\" name=\"password\" />

");

document.write("

<input id=\"button\" type=\"submit\" name=\"login\" value=\"""Log In""\" />

");

when i cliclk on preview

finally page is displayed without user logedin, when i tried to login with this page with valid username and password same page is displayed .but when i tried with invalid username and password it is saying invalid username and password.

also as u said "Best way would be to configure Quickr to user Kerberos authentication" if possible send me the step by step guide for this.

Regards

K Naveen Kishore.