cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP friends,

I have a problem with a sales order in which MWST is calculating on wrong coditional base value .Indetail we are creating credit memo request for one quantity with referance to origial invoice(quantity 25) then automatic price condition type calculated condition base value considering 25 qty instead of 1 qty which is first identified problem and then there is a manual price condition type which we used to override the automatic price condition type we have given but still MWST is calculating based on the old condition base value( value based on automatic price condition type with 25 qty which is wrong) instead of calculation with new condition base value (price * 1 qty) .

We have checked requirement routine and calculation type routing which are standard and working fine in testing system.Also checked from config side like copycontrols and condition records.

Any advices would be appreciable .

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check you pricing type in copy control too- try with 'G"

Chidam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chidam,

I checked in testing & prod copycontrol ,both are having pricing type D and in testing it is working fine but not in prod.But as a temporary solution we have already asked to update credit memo req manually using pricing type G and it worked fine .Issue has been closed temporarily I guess but I am not satisfied the way I have given solution instead of finding rootcause.

Thanks for your response Chidam .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For the Condition Type, (which is considering 25 qty instead of 1 qty), please check that is the base calculation type is assgined. You can make it as 3 (Net price) and try

And for MWST make base calculation type as 2 (Net value)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply.I will try and let you know if it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked the base calculation type in testing & prod system...both are having same settings '0'.

Testing system is working fine. Kindly advice.