cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition base value is getting calculated wrongly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue in pricing when i create credit memo request with reference to invoice.

Ex:- Invoice created with qty 10 & base price 100 $. Condition base value is 1000 $.

MWST (20%) calculated based on condition base value 1000$ is 200$.

Net value is 1000$ & MWST tax is 200 $.

Now credit memo request is created with reference to Invoice for qty 1 & instead of base price manual price is enterd say 50$.

Issue is condition base value for base price(which is inactive as manual price is eneterd) is calculated as 1000$(as in invoice) and MWST is calculated based on 1000$ condition base value.

Manual price condition value(net price) is 50 $ & MWST is 200$.

Could somebody help me infixing this issue.Your help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Rama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rama,

the determination of base value of a condition is not so easy. It is well explained in note 834174.

The base formula 16 assigned to MWST in pricing procedure ensures the net value is the base value for tax.Please try it.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Maintain Pricing type "G" in item copy control Item level- which redetermines condition base value

Thanks

Chidam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the copy controls in transaction VTAF from your Billing document to Targent Sales document

Choose the Item category and check the Pricing type ( it might be set to D), change it to C and save it

Now try to create the Credit memo, it will take the manual Prices

Hope it is clear

regards,

santosh