Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Debug between 2 WD

Hi All - I have 2 WD components from WD1 I'm clicking a button that will open WD2, I have breakpoints (BPs) in WD1 at the time of calling WD2 and I also have breakpoints (BPs) in WD2 WDDOINIT method. I activated my BPs in Tcode SRDEBUG.

The code is hitting BPs of WD1 but when is calling WD2 BPs it don't stop. I wanted to verify that the code is actually trig-erring WDDOINIT of WD2 and I commented out code to test and its actually going in the code since data is not binding when I comment out the binding.

let's say that I copy/paste the code from WDDOININT and put it in an ACTION, once the user is in WD2 and click the action then BPs will stop in WD2, why BPs do not stop in WDDOINIT during initialization?

Does anyone knows another way to stop BPs when 2 WD are involve.

thanks!

Jason PV

Edited by: JperezVelez on Jun 22, 2010 4:28 AM

Former Member
replied

Ohh.. I don't know that SRDEBUG does the same thing. i don't have that tcode in my system i am running 700 SP10.

I usually switch the servers and put breakpoint.

if the second breakpoint is not opened may be the problem with number of sessions already opened as Chris suggested.

Or

I just checked with my Basis team , instance profile parameter icm/HTTP/logging_0 if not set then debugger will not stop.

also, if running 701 SP5 look at this SAP Note 1386082

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question